[GUFSC] XKeymacs usando as teclas do emacs no Windows

Daniel Martins danielemc em gmail.com
Segunda Maio 30 17:20:44 BRT 2005

XKeymacs

XKeymacs is a keyboard utility to realize emacs like-useability on all
windows applications. With XKeymacs you can use emacs keybindings with any
windows application. You also get bash-like command completion in your DOS
shell. If you do not know Emacs, Xemacs, Mule or Meadow, you probably want
nothing to do with XKeymacs. I began to make XKeymacs because I wanted to
add C-t and C-l to Keymacs. Now that all the functions I want are available,
I think I will burnish XKeymacs by adding new functions that users want and
to fix bugs.
Supported OS: Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003 (Internet Explorer
4.0 is required on Windows 95 or NT 4.0.)

http://www.cam.hi-ho.ne.jp/oishi/indexen.html

http://xkeymacs.sourceforge.net/archive/xkeymacs317.zip