[GUFSC] pra galera do CEFET que tem aula de Pagemaker

Ricardo Grützmacher gufsc@das.ufsc.br
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:18:45 -0200

Eu sei que o ideal era um LaTeX to Pagemaker para vocês poderem entregar
o trabalho para o "professor" sem meter a mão no PM. hehe. De qq forma
achei isto:

PageMaker to LaTeX conversion

  Pmtolatex is a little weekend hack I did for converting Adobe
PageMaker documents to LaTeX. The results will certainly need retouching
by hand, but far less than if you simply converted your PageMaker file
to plain text and did the rest by hand. The program tries to do a good
job on equations, and will even attempt to set up LaTeX equation and
align  environments in appropriate places. However, it doesn't use any
nontextual information from the input file, so, for instance, if you've
done some of your equations using an external equation editor and pasted
them in as graphics, you'll have to redo them. Some of its rules for
conversion are set up to recognize the way I habitually do things in
PageMaker, so your mileage may vary; if you know a little about
Unix-style regular expressions, you can always modify the program to
suit yourself.

http://www.lightandmatter.com/pmtolatex/pmtolatex.html