[GUFSC] Re: [GUFSC] tradução dos docs de David Heeler

Luciano Rottava da Silva rottava@das.ufsc.br
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:54:39 -0300

Excelente! Com certeza a traducao deste documento estara em destaque no site do GUFSC. No momento nao tenho como auxiliar na traduacao. Assim que me livrar de outras tarefas posso ajudar.

t+

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 10:59:48AM -0300, Pedro Henrique Ramos Ribeiro wrote:
* E ai pessoal,
*
* como recomendado por alguns colegas andei um e-ail para Davd Heeler.. O
* e-mail e a resposta seguem abaixo.
*
* Té mais!
*
* ---------- Forwarded message ----------
* Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 09:39:57 -0400
* From: David Wheeler <dwheeler@ida.org>
* To: Pedro Henrique Ramos Ribeiro <pribeiro@inf.ufsc.br>
* Subject: Re: Translating your docs in Brazil
*
* I presume you mean to translate them into Porteguese;
* and the answer is, ABSOLUTELY it's okay.
* A Spanish one is already available, and some others
* are on the way, but nothing for that.
*
* I encourage translation work.
* Here's my guidelines:
*   http://www.dwheeler.com/translate.txt
*
* In fact, please don't just publish them "inside the
* university"; I really want the WORLD to have access
* to the results.  If you don't have access to a website,
* I'll gladly post the translation on my own site.
*
* Please, carry on!!  And please let me know when you're
* done so I can link to the results.
*
*
* Pedro Henrique Ramos Ribeiro wrote:
*
* > Hey David,
* >
* > My name is Pedro Ribeiro and I  study computer science at the Unisversity
* > of the state of Santa Catarina(UFSC) in the south of Brazil.
* > We just started this GNU/Linux user's group trying to stimulate the use of
* > free software in the university. Anyway.. I'm writing to ask if it's ok
* > translate some o your documents and publicate then inside the university.
* > I'm specially talking
* > about the paper "Why OSS/FS, Look at the numbers!".
* > So, as I've never done that before..tell me if there is eny rule or
* > things I should know about translating.
* > And, can you tell me if any other brasilian is allready translating your
* > texts?(Brazil is a big country).
* > That's it for now. I really apreciate your attention!
* >
* > Pedro Ribeiro
*
*