[GUFSC] tradução dos docs de David Heeler

Pedro Henrique Ramos Ribeiro pribeiro@inf.ufsc.br
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:59:48 -0300 (EST)

E ai pessoal,

como recomendado por alguns colegas andei um e-ail para Davd Heeler.. O
e-mail e a resposta seguem abaixo.

Té mais!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 09:39:57 -0400
From: David Wheeler <dwheeler@ida.org>
To: Pedro Henrique Ramos Ribeiro <pribeiro@inf.ufsc.br>
Subject: Re: Translating your docs in Brazil

I presume you mean to translate them into Porteguese;
and the answer is, ABSOLUTELY it's okay.
A Spanish one is already available, and some others
are on the way, but nothing for that.

I encourage translation work.
Here's my guidelines:
  http://www.dwheeler.com/translate.txt

In fact, please don't just publish them "inside the
university"; I really want the WORLD to have access
to the results.  If you don't have access to a website,
I'll gladly post the translation on my own site.

Please, carry on!!  And please let me know when you're
done so I can link to the results.

--

--- David A. Wheeler
     dwheeler@ida.org