[GUFSC] Join me on Last.fm!

Ismael Alberto Schonhorst flyerz em gmail.com
Domingo Maio 20 03:09:54 BRT 2007

Hi gufsc em softwarelivre.ufsc.br,

Add me as a friend on Last.fm so we can share our music taste :)
Check out what I'm listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/%7CFly%7C/?invitedby=%7CFly%7C&tp=ff_tp_b

--------

I also sent you a personal note:
"Vamos nos conhecer melhor musicalmente =]"

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.
Just click the link to automatically become my friend.
http://www.last.fm/join/?invitedby=%7CFly%7C&tp=ff_tp_b

Visit my music profile and leave me a shout! I'll see you around,

Ismael Alberto Schonhorst

PS: I'm '|Fly|' on Last.fm

--------